GLTF Mini Social League & Tournament
Who: 2.5 and 3.0 level - Men
When: 3 Sundays (July 30, August 6 and 13) of league play from 10:00 am to Noon. Followed by a One Day tournament on Sunday August 20 from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm
Where: San Francisco State University Tennis courts
* 4 teams of 5 or 6 players: Mixture of 2.5 and 3.0 players on each team
* Each Tie will be played by 4 people on each team.
* Two lines of Doubles for each Tie. 3.0 players must play in Line 1. Any combination allowed, both 3.0 players, One 2.5 and One 3.0 or both 2.5 players.
* Each Match is best 2 out of 3 sets with the third set a Super Tie Break
* After the 3 Ties, Results are added up based on # of Match wins, if there is a tie, then # of sets, then games.
* Each team will be ranked based on results then using that ranking play in a One Day Tournament
One Day Tournament: Every team will play 3 rounds to determine the winning team. Prizes will be given out to all the teams. Pizza/Snacks/Drinks provided.
Cost: $45 per person, covers both the league and tournament (courts, balls). Must be a current GLTF member.
Deadline to sign up: Monday July 24.
If you have any questions, please email Ben - VPtennis@gltf.org