REGISTRATION DEADLINE EXTENDED TO JULY 31st!!
Join us @ Camp GLTF!
GLTF will be participating in Club Lair tennis camp in Pinecrest, CA in the beautiful Sierra. This is a terrific opportunity--tennis instruction coupled with the amazing outdoors.
- We have a special deal/rate with Club Lair for 4 nights, checking in the evening of Tuesday, Aug 21, and checking out Saturday morning, Aug 25th. $515 gets you...
- World class tennis instruction from USPTA certified pro's
- Catered to all levels of play from 2.5 to 4.5. Players are divided into instructional level groups.
- Schedule: 3+ hours of tennis instruction in the morning then supervised play rest of the afternoon OR a choice of taking classes, such as photography or food/wine experience, OR hiking, golf, or your own choice.
- ALL meals starting w/Tuesday night dinner through Saturday breakfast
- Lodging in tent cabins (your choice of roomies)
- There's more than just tennis...Hiking, biking and kayaking. There's also a swimming pool and hot tubs.
- For West Coast Cuppers (or others who prefer a shorter schedule), there's a 3 night rate of $360 from Tuesday evening through Friday morning.
- Non-GLTF GUESTS: If you would like to bring guests with you to Camp Lair, contact Tom Kim for a special code that will let them register (and pay) separately.
We are participating as part of a week called Club Lair. To read more about Club Lair
and to get a flavor or the experience, go here: http://alumni.berkeley.edu/travel/lair-golden-bear/types-vacations/club-lair
Lair of the Golden Bear is a Cal Alumni Association property located in Stanislaus National Forest approximately 2.5-3 hours from the Bay Area. Map link
Details and Sample Schedule: Your fee includes this great program PLUS all lodging and food. Wine and beer is included as part of cocktail hour on most nights. All meals will feature a HOT entree (scrambled eggs for breakfast, always a salad bar, hot entree for dinner) at the dining hall. You will need to bring some key items on the Club Lair website but includes sleeping bags, toiletries, towels, racquets, etc...(this is a camp!)
Wednesday, August 22, 2012
7:00 am – 8:00 am Coffee, Dining Hall
7:00 am – 8:00 am Ball machine workouts / demos
8: 00 am - 8:50 am Breakfast, Dining Hall
9:00 am – Noon Group Lessons (broken out by abilities)
12:15 pm – 1:30 pm Lunch, Dining Hall
2:00 pm – 5:00 pm Structured Tennis Play
5:30 pm – 6:30 pm Cocktails, Gold Lodge
6:30 pm – 7:30 pm Dinner, Dining Hall
If you want to go hiking during lunch, there's always a sandwich
bar/sack lunch option as well.
Payment Details: In order to lock in the special rate, payment MUST be received by July 31, 2012. No cancellations/refunds after 7/31/12.
Questions: Contact Tom Kim, GLTF Social Director, firstname.lastname@example.org.